Please Read These Terms And Conditions Carefully Before Using Any Of The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD Products And Services. (“Us”, “We” Or “Our”).
Your Access To And Use Of The Service is Conditioned On Your Acceptance Of And Compliance With These Terms. These Terms Apply To All Visitors, Users And Others Who Access The Service – Including Any Services we offer with the use of any Third Party Platforms/Websites.
By Accessing Or Using The Service You Agree To Be Bound By These Terms. If You Disagree With Any Part Of The Terms Then You May Not Have Access To The Service.
Payments and Refund Policy
As a user of The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD Services, please note that all payments are non refundable –
- Memberships and Ongoing Subscriptions: Cancellations can be made at anytime for your subscription – to cancel, see below cancellations. Previous payments are non-refundable as services are considered rendered at the time of payment.
- Paid in Full Products and/or Services: All sessions/payments are non-refundable. By agreeing to these terms, you understand that payments made are non-refundable. Services are considered rendered at the time of payment, as extensive planning, strategising, designing and set up has been delivered in advance that cannot be returned.
- Payment Plans For Products and/or Services: If you decide to take up the offer of a payment plan, you will be paying over the specified period for the entire duration of the product. It is important that you understand that a payment plan is NOT a pay as you go product and the entire amount will be due whether you decide to continue with the product at any point or not. Once a payment is missed, the entire amount for the specified duration becomes due immediatley. No payments are to be cancelled as this is a commitment made by yourself to take a payment plan. If payments are cancelled, please be aware, you will be contacted to pay the amount.
- All Payments/Sessions Are Non-Refundable
- Cancellations & Billing – The account holder is in control of their account – if you need to update your card details it must be done so through your back office following this link. – If you wish to request cancellation of your account please email us at Info@Femalepreneursacademy.Com – please be aware our team may take 24-48 hours to respond so please ensure you are aware of your payment date and request to cancel in time. (Please see no reund policy). Payments also cannot just be cancelled through your bank, they also need to be cancelled by emailing us with the subject line ‘CANCELLATION’ – Info@Femalepreneursacademy.Com
You, as the user of the services are responsible for ensuring that your payment method is valid. If you wish to change your credit / debit card details then this must be done and you can access this through logging in to your back office. Please note that we do not have access to your payment method and are not able to update any of your details.
You Recognise That We Will Always Have Your Best Interests At Heart And That With Hard Work And An Open Mind, You Can Make Life Changing Strides in Your Goals. However, As With Anything In Life, There Are No Guarantees And Your Success Is Dependant Upon Your Efforts So No Guarantees Are Made.
Please Note: All Services Provided Are Not Directive Advice, Counselling, Or Therapy, May Address Overall Goals, Specific Projects, Or General Conditions In The User’s Life Or Profession.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available through these products and courses are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commerical purposes of any materials or design elements On this website or any of our content on any third party platforms/websites is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of The femalepreneurs academy lTD. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at Info@Femalepreneursacademy.Com
Further, you agree that, if you violate, or display any likelihood or violating, any of your agreements contained in this section, The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Limitation on Use
You must be at least 18 years old to access this website or any products sold by The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD. If you are not at least 18 years old, you are not permitted to access or purchase these products for any reason.
If you are provided a password to access this website or any content on any third party platforms/websites, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified.You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
After completion of the registration data, you will receive an email with your username and password and course material access. It shall be your responsibility to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD immediately if you notice any unauthorised access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
Links To Other Websites
Use License Of Digital Downloads:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of information, tools and resources as provided within The Femalepreneurs Academy LTD courses, groups, memberships or products, or via the website for personal, viewing online. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy any materials
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in this website or services used on any third party websites/platforms/services.